[802.3_DIALOG] Sad news - Jonathan King

All,

It is with great sadness that I have to inform you that Jonathan King passed away on Wednesday, 31 July, 2019.  While Jonathan’s contributions to our community were numerous, I am sure many of us will be just missing our friend right now, who was simply a great guy.

The funeral will be on Friday, 9th of August in the UK.  Individuals wishing to attend should contact Pete Anslow for further details.  Please note that in lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Pancreatic Cancer Action Network https://www.pancan.org or https://www.pancreaticcancer.org.uk

We will try to get together at the September meeting, and celebrate our friend.  If you have any thoughts or memories you wish to share, please direct them to the Dialog reflector.

With much sadness

John D’Ambrosia