Please see the message below from 802 regarding registration deadlines for the November plenary.
Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3ch Multi-Gig Automotive Ethernet PHY Task Force
Chair, Beyond 10 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Study Group
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
High Speed Design, Inc.
From: Lisa Ronmark <lisa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 10:31 AM
To: Paul Nikolich <p.nikolich@xxxxxxxx>; James Gilb <Gilb_IEEE@xxxxxxxxx>; Roger B. Marks <r.b.marks@xxxxxxxx>; George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jon Rosdahl <jrosdahl@xxxxxxxx>; John D'Ambrosia <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx> <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxx>; Geoffrey Thompson <thompson@xxxxxxxx>; Chaplin Clint <clint.chaplin@xxxxxxxxx>; Parsons Glenn <glenn.parsons@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; John Messenger <jmessenger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; David Law <David_Law@xxxxxxxx>; Adam Healey <adam.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Adam Healey <adam.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <adam.healey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; Dorothy <dorothy.stanley@xxxxxxx>; Robert <robert.stacey@xxxxxxxxx>; Robert (Bob) Heile <bheile@xxxxxxxx>; Richard Alfvin <alfvin@xxxxxxxx>; Kinney Pat <pat.kinney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Jay Holcomb <Jay.Holcomb@xxxxxxxxx>; Shellhammer Steve <sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Tuncer Baykas <tbaykas@xxxxxxxx>; Subir <sdas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 이형호 <hyeongholee@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Apurva Mody <apurva.mody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; oliver.holland@xxxxxxxx; Tim Godfrey <tim.godfrey@xxxxxxxx>; ben.rolfe@xxxxxxxx; Carlson Steve <scarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Dawn Slykhouse <dawns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 802_1119_Standard Registration Deadline Reminder_October 25
Good Day All,
We would like remind you and your Working Group members that the Standard Registration Rate deadline for the November 2019 IEEE 802 Plenary Session is Friday October 25, 2019.
In addition, a small number of group rate rooms may still be available in the Ocean Tower. Rooms and Rates are subject to availability.
Please share the enclosed information with your Working Group members.
If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.
IEEE 802 Plenary Session
November 10-15, 2019
Hilton Waikoloa, Big Island Hawaii USA
Wednesday October 23, 2019
All sessions will take place at:
Hilton Waikoloa Village
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa Village, Hawaii 96738
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
Standard: Before 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday October 25, 2019
* $US 700.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hilton Waikoloa Village (Ocean or Palace Tower)
* $US 1000.00 for all attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Late/On-site: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday, October 25, 2019
* $US 900.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Hilton Waikoloa Village (Ocean or Palace Tower)
* $US 1200.00 for all attendees not staying at the group hotel)
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college students bachelor or post-graduate level)
* Student Registration Code available via email request to meeting planner.
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* Student attendee will not be able to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* Power in meeting rooms
* AV equipment
* Session Name Badge
* Light Breakfast
* AM and PM Coffee/Tea Breaks
* Meeting services and supplies
GROUP HOTEL REGISTRATION DISCOUNT
To qualify for the discounted registration rate, you will need to book and stay a minimum of (1) night at the IEEE 802 Group Hotel (Palace Tower or Ocean Tower). When possible please book your reservation prior to starting the online registration.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS & DEADLINES
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday September 27, 2019
* $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday October 25, 2019
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday Friday October 25, 2019
* Any refunds will be issued after the cancellation deadline of the session
CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and are unable to attend, you must request cancellation before the deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
* Guest Room Internet and Kohala Fitness Center Access included
* Available* October 31st through November 25th
* *Rates are subject to hotel occupancy and the availability of rooms in the Group Room Block.
*Resort Fee Waiver: Resort Fee Waived for IEEE 802 Group Block Reservations
Group Rate Cut-off
If the block is sold out, the group rate may not be available.
Hilton Waikoloa Cancellation Policy
No penalty if reservation is cancelled 24 Hours prior to scheduled date of arrival.
EMAIL DISTRIBUTION LIST
Session announcements and updates via a Meeting Information email distribution list. To join this list and stay informed, send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and with the following 2 lines appearing first in the body of the message:
To unsubscribe from the STDS-802-3-DIALOG list, click the following link: https://listserv.ieee.org/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=STDS-802-3-DIALOG&A=1