[802.3_DIALOG] BWA Draft 1.0 Release - Nov 3

All,

First, I am happy to announce that Matt Brown has joined the editorial team creating the Bandwidth Assessment Report.  My thanks in advance to Matt as Assistant Editor for his contributions!

Tom, Matt, and myself are working on preparing D1.0 of the Ethernet Bandwidth Assessment Part II.  We are on schedule to release it by Sunday, Nov 3, as originally discussed in the NEA Ad hoc.  A private area has been set up in the BWA2 area, which is where the draft will be uploaded to.

In preparation for the release of D1.0, any individuals needing user / password info should contact me privately.

Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Chair, IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad hoc