[802.3_DIALOG] New IEEE-SA myProject release overview

Dear IEEE 802.3 Participants,

The IEEE-SA myProject systems that we use for Standards Association balloting (fka Sponsor balloting), and other steps in the IEEE-SA standards process, will be transitioning to a new release shortly after the upcoming January 2020 IEEE 802.3 interim meeting series. Further details can be found at <https://ieee.app.box.com/v/myproject-transition>.

As this is a major new release, with a new user interface, our IEEE-SA Program Manager, Jodi Haasz, has offered to provide a high-level overview of the new myProject release during the upcoming January 2020 IEEE 802.3 interim meeting series week on the evening of Wednesday 22nd January 2020 starting at 18h00. The room will be announced on <https://www.itu.int/en/events/Pages/Geneva-schedule.aspx?date=2020-01-22>.

Best regards,
  David