[802.3_DIALOG] Announcement of contingent teleconference interims for P802.3ca and P802.3ch

Colleagues,

I apologize if you end up seeing this message multiple times, but we are working through some issues with the reflectors. I am forwarding the following announcement on behalf of Steve Carlson.

Thanks,
--Adam

Please see the meeting announcement for the P802.3ca and P802.3ch contingent interim teleconferences at the following link.
<http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html>
Please note that these interim teleconferences are contingent, and may be cancelled if the motion to suspend the IEEE 80.3 rules regarding 30-day notice of interim meetings fails, no comments are submitted against the draft or resolution of the number of comments received against the draft would be expected to exceed the two hours allowed for the meeting.