From: Elizabeth Kochuparambil (edonnay) <00000b6647231c5d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2020 2:14 PM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_DIALOG] David Chalupsky

Thank you David and Kent for informing the group!  I'm shocked.  Yet another reminder to live each day to the fullest.  "Chalupsky" will indeed be missed!  He embraced such a full life; always with a smile, a joke, and a Hawaiian shirt.  I have great memories of chats about music, ethernet, beer, family, life, etc...

Thank you Chalupsky for your contributions to Ethernet, for sharing yourself fully with others, and for making this world a better place.  Rest in Peace, my friend!