[802.3_DIALOG] Email reflector for remembrances of Dave Chalupsky

As David Law announced, since we are meeting virtually, we can’t follow our usual practice of passing around a card.  However, the Ethernet Alliance has been gracious enough to set up an email reflector at:

dave_chalupsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .  If you would wish to share and subscribe to the reflector, you should email morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . You should not need to be a member of the Ethernet Alliance to participate.

I understand that notes sent to the email reflector will be available for the family.

George Zimmerman, Ph.D.

President & Principal

CME Consulting, Inc.

george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx