[802.3_DIALOG] Update - Formation of IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group Approved

All,

Just want to pass onto everyone that the 802 EC approved the formation of the IEEE 802.3 Beyond 400 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group at its monthly conference call today (01 Dec).

I would like to thank everyone who helped support the development and launch of this effort. An example of a great team effort, which we will need to leverage in the coming days.

I will be working with our Vice-Chair, Mr. Healey, on the setup of the study group webpage and reflector, and will announce its availability on the NEA and Dialog reflectors upon completion.

Best Regards,

John D’Ambrosia

Acting Chair, IEEE 802.3 Beyond 4000 Gb/s Ethernet Study Group