[802.3_DIALOG] Employer information

Dear Colleagues,

With the March 2021 plenary session approaching, I would like to request that you all check that your employer information is correct in our records. To do so please check your employer information in the attendance list for the most recent IEEE 802.3 Working Group meeting you attended, for example, if the last IEEE 802.3 Working Group meeting you attended was January 2021 see <https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan21/0121_attendance.pdf>, if it was November 2021 see <https://ieee802.org/3/minutes/nov20/1120_attendance_teleconference_v1.pdf >.

Your employer information is taken from your IEEE (MyProject) Account. If your employer information is either blank or incorrect, then please update your information in your IEEE (MyProject) Account. Please go to <https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject-web/public/view.html#landing> and login with your username/email and password. Then click on the 'Welcome, <name>' dropdown at the top right-hand side of the page and select 'Manage Profile & Interests' change the entry under 'Employer'.

Thanks and best regards,
  David