[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 NEA Ad Hoc teleconference meeting : Ethernet Enhancements for High Performance Computing and Storage Systems

Dear Colleagues,

I don't normally cross-post subgroup meetings announcements to the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working group reflector. Instead, if you are interested in a particular subgroup please subscribe to the respective subgroup's reflector or consult the IEEE 802.3 Call and Meeting Calendar at <https://ieee802.org/3/calendar.html>.

I however want to make an exception in the case of the next IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc meeting because the topic is a new area. I also want to make an exception because the date announced during the IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc closing report during the closing plenary meeting had to be changed due to a logistics issue.

I, therefore, want to announce the IEEE 802.3 New Ethernet Applications Ad Hoc will be meeting on Wednesday 7th April 2021 from 14h00 to 15h00 UTC. The topic for the meeting will be 'Ethernet Enhancements for High Performance Computing and Storage Systems' and will be presented by Yan Zhuang <https://ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/ngrates/email/msg00892.html>. Please find the call details below.

Best regards,
  David Law
  Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

-----