From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** <STDS-802-SEC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 4:15 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802SEC] December 2021 SASB outcomes

Dear All,

Congratulations to everyone whose projects were approved and draft standards were ratified at today's Standards Association Standards Board meeting.

A special congratulations to David Law, who was announced to be the 2022 SASB Chair.  Well done David, I'm very pleased to have you as my new boss!

Regards,

--Paul