[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE P802.1DU Standard for Cut-Through Forwarding Bridges and Bridged Networks, PAR and CSD

Dear Colleagues,

I know there was interest in the IEEE 802.3 comments submitted against the draft IEEE P802.1DU Standard for Cut-Through Forwarding Bridges and Bridged Networks PAR and CSD <https://ieee802.org/secmail/msg27019.html>. I wanted to let you know that our comments will be considered at the IEEE 802.1 TSN meeting tomorrow (Friday 10 March 2022) between 16h30 and 18h30 UTC <https://1.ieee802.org/2022-03-plenary-tsn-agenda/#TSN-5>.

Best regards,
  David

-----

Note: The email archive tool is not able to recognise .*x file extensions such as .pptx, and therefore stores them as .bin files. If you wish to access the comment file at the above message URL, please download the file, change the extension from .bin to .pptx, and you will be able to open the file.