[802.3_DIALOG] July 48-hour rule PARs

David, all:

I have reviewed two 48-hour rule PARs announced on the SEC reflector this morning (EDT):

802.15.13 extension PAR — This seems to be a just-in-case extension as December 2022 RevCom remains the target.  I have no concerns for EC approval.

802.1CS-2020/Cor1 corrigendum PAR — The project scope is technical and editorial errors in the YANG definitions.  With November 2022 SA Ballot the problems needing correction look to be well understood.  I have no concerns for EC approval.

—Bob