From: ROBERT GROW <bobgrow@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 10:14 AM
To: STDS-802-3-DIALOG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_DIALOG] PARs from other WGs

Colleagues,

There is only one PAR/CSD from other WGs for the upcoming plenary meeting (proposed P802.11bk).  In reviewing the PAR and CSD I find nothing on which I would comment.  I did find two minor grammar improvements (missing articles) in the PAR 5.5 Need, which could be subject of comment, but the missing articles don’t need to be fixed as they do not affect understanding the statements.  Therefore, I would not recommend any comments on the documents.

I’m very slow in getting this message out.  David has asked that I chair an ad hoc as needed.  Does anyone see anything worth 802.3 comment, and want me to schedule an ad hoc for this one PAR and CSD?

--Bob Grow