[802.3_DIALOG] TIA applications ad hoc meeting: Tuesday 20 December 2022 from 15h00 to 17h00 UTC

Dear Colleagues,

At the November 2022 plenary session, in response to a request from TIA, I chartered the TIA applications ad hoc chaired by George Zimmerman to review an application table <https://ieee802.org/3/private/liaison_docs/tia/1122_TIA_TR42_2nd_report_application_tables.pdf> published by the TIA about the support of IEEE applications over TIA defined cabling media, including distances. Please note that this request relates to both copper and fibre IEEE 802.3 PHYs which may use channels or media specified by TIA in TIA 568 (or their ISO/IEC equivalent). Unfortunately, but knowing how busy we were during the session, somewhat understandably, nobody was able to attend the meeting.

I'm therefore announcing a second meeting of the TIA applications ad hoc on Tuesday 20 December 2022 from 15h00 to 17h00 UTC, teleconference information can be found below.

Best regards,
  David

-----

Join from the meeting link:
https://cmeconsulting.my.webex.com/cmeconsulting.my/j.php?MTID=m4ea590e1f37e97d47feb6db3f71617db

Join by meeting number:
Meeting number (access code): 2551 093 5382
Meeting password: p3ENB24VvSn (73362248 from phones and video systems)

Join by phone call-in numbers:
https://cmeconsulting.my.webex.com/cmeconsulting.my/globalcallin.php?MTID=m9bc2a551718a6d3bc248ed86d8ac7bac

Join from a video system or application
Dial 25510935382@xxxxxxxxx
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.