[802.3_DIALOG] IEEE 802.3 May Interim - DEADLINE REMINDER

Colleagues,

IEEE 802.3 will hold its first in-person interim since January 2020 in San
Antonio, TX, USA, May 15 - 18, 2023, hosted by the Ethernet Alliance. Remote
support (hybrid) will be offered on a best-effort basis. Meeting
registration, fee payment and hotel bookings are open and may be found here:

https://ethernetalliance.org/ieee-interim-may-meeting-2023/

The early registration deadline is April 14, 2023. Registration and fee
payment are required for all attendees, both in-person and remote.

I look forward to seeing in San Antonio on the Riverwalk in May! My thanks
to the Ethernet Alliance for once again hosting us in May.

Regards,

Steve

Steven B. Carlson
Chair, P802.3cy 25 Gb/s Automotive Electrical PHYs Task Force
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group
http://www.ieee802.org/3/index.html
President
High Speed Design, Inc.
Portland, OR