[802.3_DIALOG] Proposed objective modifications for IEEE P802.3da

Colleagues, as I foreshadowed at the May WG Interim meeting P802.3da has reviewed the objectives and has modifications for 5 of them. The (incomplete) presentation is attached for preview. The objective slides are complete, I just need to get the motion text from the secretary and insert in the deck. I will be moving that the WG approves these modified objectives in tomorrow’s WG closing meeting.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force