[802.3_DIALOG] Message from January meeting planner

All, this message was sent to individuals that have registered but haven’t yet reserved a hotel room:

You are receiving this email as a reminder to book your hotel for the IEEE 802.3 Interim coming up in January. The room block is filling up fast, and after Friday we will lose the discounted pricing. They are also low on king-bed rooms, we have requested additional King rooms be added if possible.

Here is the link to reserve, please reach out to emily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you need assistance! If you have booked your room within the last 24 hours, please disregard this email.

If you are not able to reserve your room before the deadline, there will be an increased room rate and a possibility of no rooms available resulting in an increased registration fee for off-site attendance.

Looking forward to seeing you in Florida.

As you might note, the room block is filling up, and the discount pricing closes out Friday Dec 22. If you have not yet reserved a room, please do it now. While you’re there, register in order to receive the discount registration rate (as that also closes out on Friday).

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3