[802.3_DIALOG] View the Recording - Am I Qualified to be Considered for an IEEE Fellow?

Dear Colleagues,

I've have been asked to share the link to a recent webinar that was to help demystify the process of becoming an IEEE Fellow. The recording is available on the IEEE Women in Engineering Channel on IEEE.Tv at <https://ieeetv.ieee.org/video/am-i-qualified-to-be-considered-for-an-ieee-fellow>. The slides can be accessed at <https://ieeewie.wpenginepowered.com/wp-content/uploads/Am-I-qualified-for-IEEE-Felloow-WiE-dt.pdf>.

Best regards,
  David