Re: [802.3_DIALOG] Offer to host for Sept '24

All, the Sept ’24 offer presentation has been updated due to questions of the original. The new version can be found here:

https://www.ieee802.org/3/minutes/jan24/OPEN.IEEE.Sept2024.Proposal_FINAL2.pdf

We will review this in the WG meeting this evening and then vote on acceptance.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3