[802.3_DIALOG] File to review before the WG closing meeting tomorrow

Colleagues, as part of the PDCC Ad Hoc closing report, I will be asking for approval of a markup of an ITU-TK series document. That markup can be found here: https://www.ieee802.org/3/ad_hoc/PDCC/private/Kseries/T-REC-K.Sup25-802d3-markup.docx. I do not intend to walk through the document and the enclosed comments in closing meeting; that was done yesterday in the PDCC Ad Hoc meeting. Please take a bit of time to review the document at the URL above and be ready to ask questions or make additional comments at the closing meeting tomorrow. Once that discussion is completed, I will make a motion for the WG to forward the markup as a contribution to ITU-T SG5.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Principal Engineer, Cisco Systems

Executive Secretary, IEEE 802.3 Working Group

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3