Re: [802.3_EPOC] 802.3 Document Procedure

Steve,

This is also a good opportunity to remind everyone of the deadlines

for presentations.

From the “Procedures for Presenters”, which can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/presentproc.html

please make sure that requests for presentation time are submitted

no later than Friday, January 13th, and that the PDF of the presentation

is submitted no later than Tuesday, January 17th.

Requests for presentations must be accompanied by the following:

  • Name of presenter
  • Title of presentation
  • Length of time requested (this should include time for questions and answers)
  • Brief description of topic

Thanks to everyone for following these procedures as we get our study group

off the ground.

Happy Holidays,

Howard Frazier

Broadcom Corporation