[802.3_EPOC] Reminder: Registration for January Interim meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC Study Group,

If you are planning on attending our first
meeting on Tuesday, January 24 through Wednesday,
January 25th, 2012, at the Fairmont Newport Beach,
you should register for the meeting and reserve
your hotel room before January 4th. You will find
links for the registration and reservation pages here:

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e4y9n3wia6bed54a&llr=bqlaqkgab

or, if you prefer a tiny URL:

http://tinyurl.com/6d6ha38

Anyone who plans on making a presentation to the
study group should read the "Procedure for
Presenters" information, which can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/presentproc.html

I look forward to seeing you in Newport Beach, where
our meeting will be hosted by the Ethernet Alliance.
In the meantime, please accept my best wishes for
a Happy New Year.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation