[802.3_EPOC] Cable Systems Overview/Background: webinar for EPoC SG

CableLabs and its member MSOs have put together a brief webinar/presentation that provides an overview on how cable systems operate, which we thought would be useful for EPoC Study Group members to better understand the environment in which EPoC will need to operate.  Therefore, we would like to extend an invitation to the members of the Study Group to attend this webinar to learn more of the background on cable systems.

The webinar is planned for this coming Thursday, March 1st, from 1:30p-3:00p Mountain Standard Time (3:30p-5:00p EST, 12:30p-2:00p PST).

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to me directly as soon as possible so that I can get an approximate headcount.

I need that information in order to determine which tool to use for presenting the material.  Based on the number of people that inform me they are planning to attend by mid-day tomorrow (Tuesday), I will either select a tool that allows for greater discussion and interactivity (but caps the number of participants), or a tool that allows for more participants (but limits the interactivity of the discussion).

Thanks!

Matt Schmitt