Re: [802.3_EPOC] EPoC Economic Model for March EPoC Study Group meeting

Great! Thanks Alex.

I'm not sure what you might mean by "shortening cable runs". If this
relates to placing the CLT closer to subscribers than placing it at the
headend, then that is a deployment option that we are considering. FYI, we
have collectively worked on a presentation which JD has led, which will
show various use cases for the EPoC system, some of which will show
placing the CLT closer to the home. However, if by "shortening cable runs"
is meant to suggest that the coax cabling can be physically cut, then that
may not be viable.

Thanks!
Jorge