[802.3_EPOC] Presentations and minutes available

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group,

In preparation for our upcoming meeting, I have uploaded
the presentations that have been received to our public web area:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/mar12/

Three additional requests for airtime have been received,
and are included in the agenda, but the presenters haven't
sent me the files yet. Please don't bother pointing out
that the links to the files:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/mar12/huang_01_0312.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/mar12/montojo_01_0312.pdf
http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/mar12/liu_01_0312.pdf

are broken. I'll upload these files as soon as they are
made available to me.

As you can see, we will have a very busy two days. I will
ask all of the presenters to keep to their allotted time, in
order to allow sufficient time for discussions and motions
at the end of the meeting.

Also, the unconfirmed minutes from our January, 2012 meeting
are now available at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/jan12/unconfirmed_minutes_0112.pdf

One of our first items of business will be to review and approve these
minutes, so please peruse them before the meeting. My sincere thanks
to Hesham ElBakoury for his outstanding effort to capture these minutes.

I look forward to seeing you in Waikoloa, and to a productive and
successful study group meeting.

Howard Frazier
Broadcom Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group