Re: [802.3_EPOC] presentations for March EPoC Study Group meeting

Howard, the Optinet'2012 will be held in Beijing from May 30th to May 31st. It would be a good idea if the EPOC SG meeting can be aligned with that, before or after.

Best, Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: 姚永Gmail [mailto:yy0412@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 2:28 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_EPOC] presentations for March EPoC Study Group meeting

Dear Mr. Howard M. Frazier:

    It's really a good idea that you proposed a meeting in China in June during the EPOC Study Group Meeting in March.

Now the time is reaching near towards the time you proposed and  we want to know the progress about your proposal. If it has been determined, then please tell us about any plans or arrangements, as to what is needed for us to do. And we would be glad to put forward suggestions in order to run a successful meeting. If not ready for June, it will be quite O.K. to put it at a later time.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Naihui Jin

Vice President and Secretary-General, Technical Working Committee, China Radio&TV Association, SARFT