[802.3_EPOC] Updated slides and next meeting

Folks,

Please find attached the latest version of the 5-Criteria slides as we concluded the discussion on Friday. The next step will be to review slide 7.

Our next meeting will be this coming Friday. To have enough time to make progress on both the 5-Criteria and the Objectives, we will extend the meeting to 2 hours. To accommodate schedules we will schedule this meeting for noon – 2 PM ET. To that end, you should have received an updated meeting invitation. We will begin with the review of the Objectives during the first hour, and then move onto the 5-Criteria during the second hour.

Feel free to send any comments on suggestions on the updated version of the 5-Criteria attached over Email before then.

Regards,
Jorge