[802.3_EPOC] presentations for May EPoC Study Group meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group,

We will be meeting for two days during the May IEEE 802.3
interim meetings in Minneapolis, MN, on Tuesday, May 15th
and Wednesday, May 16th.

Anyone who would like to deliver a presentation at the
meeting is advised to read the "Procedure for Presenters",
which can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/presentproc.html

You will need to send me a request for presentation time
no later than Friday, May 4th, and a PDF file of the
presentation no later than Tuesday, May 8th.

In general, presentations should address themselves to
the work of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group, which
is to produce a set of project objectives, responses to
the "5 Criteria", and a proposed Project Authorization
Request.

If you have not already registered for the meeting, please
visit this page:

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e5n54vrjf056442e&llr=bqlaqkgab

I look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group