From: <Salinger>, "Salinger, Jorge" <Jorge_Salinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 19:21:10 +0000
To: EPoC Study Group <STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, AMP MSO Team <amp-mso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMP-MSO] 3 topics: 5-Criteria, Monday meeting and headend tour

SG colleagues,

Thanks for attending the meeting today.

Please find attached the latest version of the 5-Criteria as we ended up the meeting today. Still pending are formatting changes suggested by David Law. I will work on those and send an updated version. In the meantime, please let me know of any comments or suggestions.

Our next meeting will be on Monday, April 30 from 2 PM ET to 4 PM ET. You should have an calendar Invitation for this meeting, but let me know if you don't.

Finally, with respect to the headend tour, 21 people responded, with almost everyone able to attend late on Monday and only a few people unable to do but but able to attend early on Thursday. To simplify things for the headend personnel, I will propose that we plan to conduct the tour late on Monday, between 4 and 6 PM CT. Hopefully everyone is able to go then. A couple of IMPORTANT NOTES:
  1. To participate of the tour you MUST BE REGISTERED. To register you just need to fill-out the Doodle form. Here is the link once again: http://www.doodle.com/v75wyuhxakwvqmh7. DON'T FORGET to enter your name and SAVE.
  2. To enter the headend you will have to SIGN AN NDA. I will send the NDA ahead of time. You can fill it out ahead of time or do so there.
  3. Understanding that this is a live headend, serving signals to live customers in real time, we will have to follow the rules outlined below in the headend, which I hope you will understand and respect:
    • no cell phones
    • absolutely NO PHOTOGRAPHY
    • no food or drink
    • no chewing gum
    • hands in pockets at all times
    • No leaning on racks or equipment
  4. We will try to commute using our own cars. I will have a car and can take 4 people with me. Matt Schmidt and Ed Boyd will have cars as well. Please let us know if you can provide a car to take others. Seems that 2 more cars, for a total of 5 cars, should be enough.
Thanks, and have a great weekend!

Regards,
Jorge