Thanks for the comments. I'll find a way to weave them into the document.

Thanks!
Jorge

On May 1, 2012, at 11:26 AM, "John D'Ambrosia" <jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry – I wasn’t specific enough – I meant in the broad market potential response.

From: John D'Ambrosia [mailto:jdambrosia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 11:13 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_EPOC] [AMP-MSO] 3 topics: 5-Criteria, Monday meeting and headend tour

All,

As I read through the responses, one thing sticks out to me – no mention of 802.3 or Ethernet (yes it is implied in EPON, but the word Ethernet is never used in the response).

As this document ultimately needs to get approved by the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet Working Group, please accept my friendly suggestion that it would seem a good idea to work in either of these terms into the broad market potential responses.

Some relevant examples include:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/efm/public/jul01/presentations/par_1_0701.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bk/ExEPON_5Criteria_approved.pdf

Regards,