Re: [802.3_EPOC] [AMP-MSO] Visit to Comcast headend in Minneapolis

SG Colleagues,

Below is an update on the attendee list and the list of drivers.

Also, here are two clarifications on the NDA…
  1. The NDA is ONLY NEEDED for companies that don't already have NDAs with Comcast. Please let me know if you are unsure of whether you need to sign the NDA or not.
  2. If the NDA is required, it must be signed by an officer of your company.