[802.3_EPOC] presentation files available

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group,

The presentation materials for our upcoming meeting
in Minneapolis have been uploaded, and are available
for your review at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/may12/

Three presentations have time allocated on the agenda,
but the files have not been sent to me yet:

	Economics of EPoC 	Sam Chernak 	Comcast
	Two Physical Media 	Jorge Salinger 	Comcast
	5 Criteria 			Jorge Salinger 	Comcast

As soon as I receive these files, I will upload them.

Additionally, the minutes from our last meeting are
available, thanks to the diligent efforts of Victor
Hou. You can find them here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/mar12/unconfirmed_minutes_0312.pdf

I look forward to seeing you in Minneapolis!

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group