[802.3_EPOC] Post Deadline Contribution Re: TDD and FDD: A Path Forward

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of my co-contributors (John Dickinson,  Kevin Noll, and Marek Hajdeczenia) I am submitting this contribution, and consequently asking for fifteen minutes after the PAR agenda item, to present what amounts to  a call for contributions for the July meeting.  We hope the future contributions at the July EPoC SG meeting in response to this contribution will  enable an effective comparison between TDD and FDD.  Our intent, barring no SG objection, is to have Marek present this brief contribution.  After the meeting we will be working to post this contribution onto the EPoC SG website.

Kind Regards,

-Ed