[802.3_EPOC] updates to May meeting materials

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group,

The meeting materials page from our May meeting has
been updated, including the contributions that were
updated at the meeting, the letters from and to Chinese
interests, and the unconfirmed minutes, including the
attendance list for both days of the meeting.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/may12/

Please let me know if you find anything that is in
error, or incomplete.

I look forward to seeing you in San Diego.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group