[802.3_EPOC] Response to May 2012 letter from Chinese operators

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group,
and the authors of the letter sent to the Study Group
in the email message:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/email/msg00306.html

The Study Group has authorized me to respond as shown
in the file:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/may12/letter_to_china_0512.pdf

which is in English. I have asked a volunteer to provide a
translation into Chinese, and the translation can be found here:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/may12/letter_to_china_0512-Chinese.pdf

I apologize for any errors in translation, and take responsibility
for them.

On behalf of the Study Group, I thank the authors for their
contribution, and I look forward to continued correspondence and
interaction.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group