Re: [802.3_EPOC] Presentation materials for upcoming meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group,

The meeting materials web page has been updated at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/epoc/public/jul12/

The "Agenda and General Information" slide deck is
now there. You can refer to the detailed presentation
agenda on slides 32 and 33 for my estimate of the
start time for each presentation or item of business.

I will continue to provide updates as they become
available.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group