From: Howard Frazier [mailto:hfrazier@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 10:45 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EPOC] Comments received on P802.3bn EPoC PHY PAR

Dear Members of the IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group,

We received comments from two members of the
IEEE 802 Executive Committee on our PAR and
5 Criteria responses. The comment and my
proposed responses are contained in the attached
file.

We will review the comments and responses
at our meeting today.

Howard Frazier
Chair, IEEE 802.3 EPoC PHY Study Group