Where are we meeting at 8:30?

Alex

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 18, 2012, at 4:59 PM, "Jain, Rajeev" <rajeevj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please reply  THIS  email if you plan to attend so we can make sure the room we booked is large enough.

Thanks,
Rajeev

From: Salinger, Jorge [mailto:Jorge_Salinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:34 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EPOC] TDD Team meeting tomorrow, Thursday 7/29 in the AM

SG Colleagues,

As I mentioned during my presentation during our meeting yesterday, a team of individuals interested in the topic of a TDD mode has been meeting regularly between the Minneapolis and San Diego meetings. The objective of the team was to demonstrate the feasibility of a TDD mode for EPoC on a single PHY, and the outcome of this team's activities was to develop the materials that we presented during the meeting yesterday. FYI, in the process the team developed a lot of additional materials and held a lot of discussions that did not make it into the presentation for brevity sake during the meeting.

As I also mentioned during my presentation yesterday, this team will expand its focus to more broadly analyze the feasibility of a TDD mode for EPoC by taking into considerations considerations such as performance, trade-offs versus FDD, etc. In addition, the team will be expanded and open to anyone that would like to participate. The team will continue to meet on a weekly basis, and will hold the next meeting tomorrow, Thursday, at 8:30 AM, right at the hotel. We want to take the opportunity of being together to discuss the plan of activities for the weeks/months ahead.

Please let me know of any comments, questions or suggestions.

Thanks!

Jorge