[802.3_EPOC] Action item for September 2012 meeting (draft structure)

Dear colleagues,

Following the action item I took during July's plenary, I am sharing with
you the first look at the draft structure for EPoC, following closely on my
contribution hajduczenia_01_0712.pdf.

Please note that it is a very preliminary proposal for the future document
structure and by no means final. I attempted to emulate existing 10G-EPON
clause structure as close as possible, while avoiding going into details of
how specific functions are implemented. We will have enough time to deal
with that later on.

Please let me know if you have any specific suggestions of changes or just
comments. I will try to keep the document updated based on received
feedback.

Regards

Marek