From: "IEEE LISTSERV Server   (16.0)" <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, July 30, 2012 11:25 AM
To: "Salinger, Jorge" <Jorge_Salinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Rejected posting to STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your  message cannot  be distributed  to  the STDS-802-3-EPOC  list because  it
exceeds  the  maximum message  size  of  500k. The  size  of  your message  was
1,200,152 bytes.

This limit has been set by the list owner and does not necessarily apply to the
other  lists hosted  at LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG.  If you  have any  questions, please
contact the list owner at STDS-802-3-EPOC-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.