[802.3_EPOC] Updated Meeting Notes and Actions/Issues Register

Team,

I have made some name corrections in the attached meeting minutes.

Also, per my action item, please find attached the Actions/Issues Register for this effort. We will use this spreadsheet to help us keep track of open issues and who is responsible for resolving them. Let me know if there changes you ‘d like to see.

I can be responsible for maintaining this register; I will post it to the email reflector when updates are made. When we get a space for the task force to share documents, I hope to keep the current copy there.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Joe

Joe Solomon

Senior Technical Writer