[802.3_EPOC] Action item for September 2012 meeting (draft structure)

Dear colleagues,

Here is the latest version of the proposed future draft outline, for
discussion at the next meeting. My hope is that it will be used as a seed to
discuss the draft structure and also direct specific contributions towards
filling in specific sections. Please note that it is a very preliminary
proposal for the future document structure and by no means final. I
attempted to emulate existing 10G-EPON clause structure as close as
possible, while avoiding going into details of how specific functions are
implemented. We will have enough time to deal with that later on.

Please let me know if you have any further specific suggestions of changes
or just comments. So far, I accommodated all requested changes and will keep
the draft updated as needed

Regards

Marek