From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 3:42 PM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EPOC] EPoC Bandwidth Discussion

EPoC Group,

               Several of us had a good discussion on EPoC bandwidth this morning.  I would like to see if there are other who would like to join us for future calls on Friday mornings (10 AM Pacific Time).

               If anyone else would like to join us, please send me an email and I will add you to the meeting invite.

               Once we have some slides put together we will review them on the Monday AM calls, hosted by Comcast.

Steve