From: Mark Laubach [mailto:laubach@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 7:35 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [802.3_EPOC] Congratulations on obtaining an approved 802.3bn PAR!!!

Dear Members of the newly approved IEEE 802.3bn Task Force,

On Thursday 30 August 2012, the IEEE Standards Association Standards Board
approved our PAR.

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the process of creating the
now approved IEEE 802.3bn Task Force.  This is a significant step in working
together towards an EPoC standard!

All members of the EPoC Study Group will now be meeting in the future as the
IEEE 802.3bn Task Force.  Please note that the email distribution list will remain
the same going forward:

STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Our 802.3bn website is being prepared. I'll announce in email when it is ready.

Yours truly,
Mark Laubach
Acting Chair
IEEE 802.3bn Task Force