From: Marek Hajduczenia [mailto:marek.hajduczenia@xxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 5:29 AM
To: STDS-802-3-EPOC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_EPOC] IEEE P802.3bn Call for Presentations for Geneva meeting

Jorge,

You're 100% right on target there - since the group developing both sides (first Objectives and then Baseline Proposals) is typically the same, we do not need any intermediate steps. We move directly to baselines and start developing actual the product (standard draft). I understand now the context of your question in the first email :)

Regards

Marek