[802.3_EPOC] Registration site now available for IEEE P802.3bn Intermin meeting in Hangzhou, China 28 and 29 Oct 2012

Dear IEEE P802.3bn Task Force members,

The following URL is now active for registration for our upcoming China
Interim Task Force meeting:

http://www.regonline.com/October-2012-Interim

Note that the early registration rate is available until 6PM Beijing time
on 12 October 2012.   See the "Registration" tab for the details.

Please direct any questions about registration to the "interim meeting
coordinators" as listed on the registration web pages.

We'd very much like to thank Huawei in advance for taking on the task of
hosting this international meeting for us.

Individuals traveling to China for the first time may find the following URL
useful for obtaining a power plug adapter before departing for this meeting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_power_plugs_and_sockets#China_CPCS-CCC_.28Chinese_10.C2.A0A.2F250.C2.A0V.29

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach
Acting Chair