[802.3_EPOC] EPoC Weekly Working Group

EPoC TF Members,

As you know, we hold a weekly meeting on Mondays, from 10 AM to noon ET. This should be in your calendars.

For this Monday, September 17th we will need to shorten the meeting to 1 hour, which I will do following this Email. The meeting for this Monday will be from 11 AM to noon ET instead of the normal 10 AM to noon ET.

Also, we may end up canceling the meeting the following Monday, September 24th given that many people may be traveling to attend the meeting in Geneva. We will do that once we know that the meeting is not absolutely needed.

Thanks!
Jorge