[802.3_EPOC] presentation materials available for Geneva meeting

Dear Members of the IEEE P802.3bn EPoC PHY Task Force,

Many thanks to all the presenters!

All presentation materials have been uploaded to the website for

the upcoming meeting next week in Geneva. You can find them at:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/sep12/index.html

Please note a spreadsheet has been uploaded to the tools area under:

http://www.ieee802.org/3/bn/public/tools/index.html

this is also available in the "all files" zip package.

If I have made any errors, please let me know.  I assume there will be

updates for any corrections, update supporters pages, etc.  If any files

are updated, I will send a notice out to the list.  Please try avoid adding

any new technical content.

Please note that I'll be traveling to Geneva as of very early Thursday AM

and won't be back online until late in the day/evening on Friday, Geneva time.

See you all in Geneva.

Yours truly,

Mark Laubach
Acting Chair