[802.3_EPOC] Update to outline

Dear colleagues,

Following the discussions at the F2F meeting in Geneva, I updated the
outline of the proposal for the future draft, combining the contribution
from Steve and Hesham on Clause 95 into the main outline.

Any changes or comments on the outline, please let me know. I will try to
keep this document updated until the next meeting.

Regards

Marek Hajduczenia, PhD

ZTE Portugal
Technology Strategy Department
Edifício Amoreiras Plaza,
Rua Carlos Alberto da Mota Pinto, nr. 9 - 6 A,
1070-374 Lisbon, Portugal

Office: +351 213 700 090
Fax: + 351 213 813 349
Mobile: +351 961 121 851 (Portugal)